1. New admissions take place in the month of March. Normally there are no mid-term admissions unless there is a vacancy.
2. Admissions, subject to vacancy, are strictly on merit and depend on the performance of the child in the entrance test.
3. All documents, once submitted become the property of the school and are not returned.
4. One month’s notice, in writing, is required by the school for the withdrawal of a student. Otherwise the fee for the following month becomes payable. Notice of withdrawal must be given by the person responsible for the student and not the student himself.
5. The School Leaving Certificate is issued only after realizing all school dues.
6. The Refundable Security must be collected within one year of the child’s leaving the school. After one year the child/parents forfeit their claim to the security. The original receipt must be presented when claiming/applying for the refund of security. (Minimum processing time of one week is necessary). No interest is payable on the security amount.
7. Admission Fee and dues must be paid by the stipulated date. It may be noted that once the child has been admitted, there can be no refund of the fee in full. If the child does not join the school or is immediately withdrawn, only the security amount is refundable. There will be a proportionate refund of annual charges to those who are transferred out of station. Documentary proof of transfer will be required. This is applicable only to the Defense Services and State/Central Government employees.